Monday, May 31, 2010

The End of AnotherMonth

The good thing about the end of the month is that tomorrow you get to start over. Start saving money, or exercising, or eating correctly. The bad thing about the end of the month is that it's the end of that month that you started doing all those things 30 days ago.

I should be hanging from a charm bracelet now, if I had stuck to that diet/exercise program that I was supposed to REALLY get started on in January. But here it is, the 5th end of the month, and I am still nowhere close to my goal.

But I started again today. Maybe by starting on the last day of the month, those cosmic forces will get all confused and I will find success. Of course, it will also help if I stick to my diet, force my butt out the door to exercise, and do what I know I need to do.

So long May - June, here I come!
________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: Memorial Day and all those who serve or have served our country; boiled shrimp for dinner; starting again; Hoarders TV show marathon

No comments: