Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Top Ten Reasons I Didn't Attend Butt Camp Today

1. I was expecting a new refrigerator, and I was in labor. Delivery occurred around 8:30 am and the new one is beautiful!!

2. An hour of hula-hooping class last night caused my hips to threaten to turn into jelly if I tried a lunge today.

3. Insomnia on Monday night resulted an severe brain fatigue on Wednesday morning. And everyone knows butt camp is a thinking woman's sport.

4. I'm old. Like about 84. At least that's what my knees were telling me.

5. I'm overweight. Like about 580 pounds. At last that's what my ankles were telling me.

6. I needed to use the time to clean my house. I didn't, but I needed the time to do it.

7. I had invited the family to dinner tonight, and I needed to plan my menu. Which ended up pretty easy, since all I had to do was pass out the take-out menus.

8. Nashville is trying to conserve water right now. If I sweated too much, then I would have to take a shower in order to avoid polluting the air with my body odor.

9. I just got my new hula hoop, and I didn't want to make it jealous or insecure by leaving it this morning for another exercise class so soon in our relationship.

10. This morning, my mind AND my body said, "No way, no how, not doing it." And I obeyed.
____________________________________________________________________
Things that make today memorable: BSC with Lindley and Maribeth; Mexican-Chinese dinner with Lindley, Lynnette, Molly, and Maribeth; new frig and delivery dudes; Grayson not getting in delivery van; getting the solar lights to work

No comments: