Monday, November 29, 2010

Didn't Do That Either

This would not be a picture of me working out today, even though I had half-way planned to. I had also planned to jog, and maybe even take a swim, but I also didn't do either one of those. I was going to eat well and make wise food choices, but I didn't.

Instead I shopped with Molly and spent some money. I ate some cranberry bread but eschewed McDonalds. I started on my Christmas gifts (since my category is "make it"). I watched two movies that I don't feel were a total waste of time. I washed clothes and gassed up the rental car.

In other words, I got stuff done, although not necessarily the stuff that I thought I was going to do. So I guess it was a pretty good day.
_________________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: First Watch breakfast with Steve; shopping and lunch with Molly; Molly's safe trip home; starting on projects

No comments: