Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall Back, Fall Down, Fall Out

I don't know what time it is, but my brain says it's time for bed. Of course, that could be because I awoke at who-knows-what-time this morning. It was getting light, which means it was later than I usually get up, but earlier than I thought it was - or is it the other way around?

All I know is that I have spent most of the day wondering what time it is, then looking at the clock, and being surprised at what time it is. That is, if it was a clock on which I had remembered to change the time.

In other words, this whole daylight savings time thing has never been my thing, even though once a year I get an extra hour of sleep. But not really, because I lost it at some point during the same year.

Oh well, at least I don't have to bother with it until next year!!
_________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: returning stuff to Home Depot; Molly's floors getting sanded and Adam starting on staining the deck; Steve's Bubba Burgers for dinner with the entire family; Maribeth and Mathieu's wedding pictures

No comments: