Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dang It! I Still Got It Wrong!!

After yesterday's junk-food-fest, I thought I had learned my lesson. While still reeling from the ice cream sundaes (yes, you read correctly - sundae-S), I thought today would be better. And it was - sort of. I had my usual healthy breakfast and gave in to a Whopper Junior for lunch (although it WAS a junior whopper and I skipped the fries). I had a granola bar for a snack and carefully planned my dinner. And that's where it all fell apart.

First of all, my intentions were good (as most intentions are). I decided I would have mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, and turkey. I did, only I made a little too much. It tasted so yummy that I ate a lot too much. A lot a lot too much.

Therefore, tonight's lesson is that truly, you can have too much of a good thing. Here's hoping that tomorrow I will get it all figured out - if I can manage to get up off the floor!!

======================================================================
Today's blessings: Getting up late and still making it to butt camp; getting caught up on bills; picking up Lindley at day care and walking in the park

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ha Ha! Luanne, WHERE do you find your great images? I smile everyday between your writing and these pictures!