Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tonight's Post Has Been Hijacked ...


... due to my lower back, which has an invisible knife stabbed in it, which twists and turns every time I move. So, instead of hunching over my computer, I am going to try to find some position to assume in my bed in an attempt to get my back back to normal. It looks like butt camp is in jeopardy tomorrow, and we all know how important that is to start my day!! This pain is not a pain in the neck, or a pain in the arse, but somewhere in between.

And while I thought the first picture was plenty to illustrate a back issue, my friend Gloria found a much better one:


***************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: spending the day with Steve, GDiz, Lynnette, Lindley, Maribeth, and Molly; an hour with Gina at Massage Envy; Pinkberry and the park with Lindley and the crew; Steve's hot dogs on the grill

2 comments:

Denise in PA said...

Back pain is awful - feel better soon! That's quite the photo - LOLOL!

Luanne said...

Thanks Denise!! Maybe you need some fashion ideas for your upcoming Disney vacay/cruise?!?! ;)