Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tuesday Update

So how did I do on the list?

1. Butt camp - went. I also found time to donate a pint of blood to the Red Cross.

2. Bills - paid. Certainly sobered me up for vacation shopping!!

3. Carport - clean. Plus, stuff was taken to store in Maribeth's garage (does that mean I got a 3a?).

4. Grocery store - went. Plus, stopped by library to pick up book that was on hold, but they didn't hold it long enough, so it got put back on the shelf somewhere. So instead, I found two more books to checkout to read. Another 4a?

5. House - sort of picked up. Or maybe shoved into corners to give the impression of picked up.

6. Dishwasher and washing machine - done and in progress.

7. Pack - yeah, no so much. But since our departure time is 6am, I think I've still got time!
************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: fun at butt camp (and a week off); donating blood and coupon for Edible Arrangements; successful errand run; chicken sapa dinner with Sam, Lynnette, Steve, Maribeth, and Molly

2 comments:

Denise in PA said...

Have fun!! Too bad we won't be at WDW at the same time! My countdown is two weeks (and it can't come too soon!) o:)

Luanne said...

I think I noticed you were going to AKL!!! And then the Dream??! Too much fun!!! We'll be back down for the Wine and Dine Festival.