Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Big Week Ahead

My new Garmin watch should be here tomorrow. Since I have't taken my new iPod out for a spin yet, I should be on technological overload once I get them together. Maybe it's time to get an iPhone/blackberry ...

I get Lindley time on Wednesday and Thursday. Since her new word today was "armpit," I am expecting great things for the next two days.

Tomorrow morning, since it is butt camp's off week, a few of us are getting together for an "off week workout." At a local park. At 5:45 am. When it is still pitch black dark. Apparently while we may be stronger, we certainly are not smarter.

Thursday night a few of my buds and I are going to "The Wine and Easel." It was a Groupon that Ringleader Karen thought was a good idea and we followed suit (sort of like we did with the Warrior Dash). Never mind that Karen is a painter and I can't draw stick figures with a ruler.

Friday morning Maribeth and I are headed south to meet up with Steve, who is flying out in the morning (which means I get to do an airport run before in-the-dark butt camp). I would tell you where, but since I just barely got back from there, you might deem me a little crazy.

Anyhoo, that's my next few days - what's on tap for yours?

******************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Pancake Pantry with the Karens, Gloria, Jo, and Molly; Alexanders with Steve and Maribeth; park and Pinkberry with Lindley and Steve

2 comments:

Denise in PA said...

Make sure you drink the wine first - then you'll think you're really good at the easel - LOLOL!

Luanne said...

Yeah, I think I will probably need a bottle BESIDE my finished masterpiece for those viewing it!!!