Friday, October 14, 2011

If It's Friday, I Must Be At ....

After a seemingly 523-hour car ride, Maribeth and I made it to the World. Steve met us at the resort gate, and helped us unload the car and lug everything to the room. Basically the plan for the rest of the night is to fall into bed and into a deep slumber, hopefully not to be awakened by joyous children returning from the Mickey's Halloween Party.

I just realized I've gone from the Wine and Easel to Epcot's Food and Wine. Not bad for 24 hours!!
************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Safe road trip to Orlando with Maribeth; Steve having things ready at the room


2 comments:

Denise in PA said...

I'm still moaning about the fact that our trip to WDW didn't coincide with F&W this year. Please, have some Food & Wine for me!

Luanne said...

Okay, if you insist!! Did you try Remy's onboard the Dream?