Thursday, October 27, 2011

On The Road Again ...

We left Nashville this morning on our way to Lynchburg, Virginia. I saw way too many Confederate flags flapping in the breeze along the interstate - has there been another secession that I didn't know about? We stopped in Knoxville to eat lunch at a place supposedly famous for its hamburgers, only we didn't eat the hamburgers. We checked into our rooms at Sweet Briar College and were given real keys for the rooms, in case you didn't know inns still did that. Now I'm watching "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders," my favorite reality (?) show.

In other words, it's been a good day. Now if somebody could just tell me if I need to get out my hoop skirts ...
******************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: safe road trip, lunch, and Olive Garden with Steve and Maribeth; seeing all the Graves Family, including new little Madison

No comments: