Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday

Today I:

1. Walked 3 miles in the neighborhood. It was s-l-o-w, but I managed not to trip on anything and re-twist my already wounded ankle.

2. Gave a pint of blood at Red Cross and got my 2-gallon pin. Although today's visit yielded no tangible rewards (last time I got a free coupon for Edible Arrangement) and there were no Nutter Butter cookies, everybody was nice and experienced (unlike the time I went and the technician was practically following a checklist).

3. Got my hair trimmed up. As usual, I was hoping for a miracle, but at this point, anything would be an improvement. Basically just got a few inches cut off the length. Boring!!

4. Made mashed potatoes to go with the Costco roast that Steve bought. It was all good.

Yep, I think that's about it for today!
*************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: beautiful day for a walk; Red Cross personnel; home cooked dinner; hairstylist Ashley

1 comment: