Tuesday, November 1, 2011

No Excuses November

Welcome to November. For the next two months, I have decided to stay in town (even though possibilities abound to go places). For the first time in several years, I am spending the holidays in town, watching all the specials and actually putting up a decoration. Maybe even baking cookies (I know - I'm out of control). I'm also going to try to establish good habits and get stuff done that has been put off for awhile. Yesterday I Joan Crawford-ed the rose bushes.

Today I decided to hack the IKEA table that I got for Lindley. Basically the hack involved the little desk, the IKEA paper roller thingy, some wood letters from Michaels, three cans of spray paint, and my trusty drill. Here is the finished product:

I still have some stickers to apply (after I purchase some) and to see if The Boss likes it (her Halloween Elmo costume didn't go over so well, so you never know).

At this rate, if I really get a project done a day, I may even get the floor mopped before 2012! A girl can dream, can't she?
************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Seeing the progress on Maribeth's house and going with her to pick out tile; finishing Lindley's desk

1 comment:

Steve said...

I would like to place an order for some fudge.