Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday Good Times

*Checking on the progress of Maribeth's house, then making family trip to Home Depot for purchase of bathroom cabinet. Good times.

*Slightly twisting my right ankle (not the badly twisted/turned/wrenched left ankle from a few weeks ago that is still sore) when going into the house, causing my bad ankle to bang into the concrete step - actually it was my big left toe, which is now purple. Yes, I have the grace of a bull.

*Nearly finishing my apron project for Karen's birthday, but giving it to her anyway. It's not like it was going to get any better ...

*Celebrating Karen's birthday at Monell's with Karen B, Gloria, Jo, and Molly. Good southern cooking around the family table with four complete strangers - even more good times!!

*Deciding to have yard sale on Saturday but did nothing to get ready for it. Except recruit dinner companions (the ones I know) to help out. I hate yard sales. Purple toe must be affecting my decision making.

Anyhow, that's about it for today. Apparently I am having a yard sale this weekend, so there will be much to do tomorrow. I think I still have an extremity or two that is still uninjured ...

************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: All of the above, plus Steve and Maribeth's safe road trip to GDizzle's; watching "Secretariat" for the zillionth time

No comments: