Monday, February 27, 2012

And Then It Was Monday ...

Princess weekend has come and gone.  Hard to believe that it was about this time last year, when walking one day with friends, that we decided to come down and wog the Princess Half Marathon.  Of course, we had planned to really train, but we managed to make it through with the training we did do.  We had the tutus, we had the crowns, and we made it.  It was a great weekend.  Today the Karens and Molly flew back to Nashville, and Steve and I are staying in Orlando for the rest of the week.  It will be good to do nothing, but I'm sure going to miss my vacay buds!! 
  
 
  
*******************************************************************************
Today's blessings:  Safe travel home for Molly and the Ks; finishing first part of Boobie Bingo blankie; doing nothing; seeing Steve and golf buddy on fourth hole; Steve bringing burger for dinner

2 comments:

Maribeth said...

In the Mickey picture, it looks like the cartoon lady is grabbing dad's butt.

Karen Phillips said...

I had a weird week. It's like, being together all weekend we became a kind of family, and I've missed EVERYONE this whole week!
Karen and I LOVED it all! Thanks you guys for everything . . . I know you were glad of the rest when we left! LOL!