Saturday, February 18, 2012

TuTu Fever

Last night Molly and I assembled our tutus for the Princess Half Marathon at Disney World next weekend.  Basically, the tutus ended up being a piece of ribbon/elastic with strips of tulle/netting/bejweled/sparkled/fabric tied around it.  Considering the fact that the aforementioned tutus may fall off/be ripped off by the first mile of the race, we didn't want to put too much effort into the project and thus become emotionally attached.

Anyhoo, I'm sure there will be pictures posted of our group in our tutus.  While I hope to be in the back of the tutu pictures, I'm sure my tutu-ed body will be evident (as if my already ample hippage needed some additional layers sticking out).  So, to prepare you for the eventual picture disaster, here are some pictorial ideas of what may be in store:

   

Just remember - you have been warned!!
****************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Chick fil A with Molly; Steve's Bubba burgers for lunch with the family; Lindley time at the Doik; telephone chat with Marilyn

1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

I am waiting with bated breath for the photos! Go TuTu Brigade! o:)