Friday, February 17, 2012

I Sewed, I Hung, I Tired

Last night and today I have been sewing curtains for Maribeth's house.  Most of them have been made out of tablecloths that were on sale.  But if you hem them semi-discreetly and buy the good grommets, you basically have some pretty cool curtains.

At least that's what they look like when you're at this point of the process!!

Of course then, it was time to make the tutus ...

********************************************************************************
Today's blessings:  Finishing Maribeth's curtains; finishing Princess half-marathon tutus with Molly; Steve bring Which Wich for dinner; Target shopping with Molly; Maribeth's floor getting refinished

1 comment:

Kat said...

Yay you!! (You know I love a sewing project!) I haven't used tablecloths before, but I've made a lot of curtains using sheets. I usually buy "bed in a bag" sets for the girls (Dora, Disney princesses, Hannah Montana, etc) and use the sheets that come with the set to make curtains. (They are forced to use the "boring, plain sheets" they already have on their bed.) Much less expensive than buying the curtains or valances they sell to match the bedding.