Friday, March 16, 2012

Barnabas Collins - I'll See You This Summer!!

Back in the olden days when I was in grade school, I'd come home to watch "Dark Shadows."  It was a scary soap opera, all about Barnabas Collins (one scary dude), his love Josette, and scary Angelique.  I would explain it better, but I didn't always watch it - it was dark and scary (and in black and white, which was ever so much more scary).  Anyhoo, it would appear that Barnabas will be back this summer, incarnated in the body of Johnny Depp.  Need I say more?


************************************************************************************
Today's blessings:  Lindley time, getting 3-Day stuff done

2 comments:

Denise in PA said...

Oooh, me too! I remember it being so scary. When we got Netflix last year, hubby found they were showing DS and we watched a couple of episodes from the beginning. So dated now, but it was fun to watch! I think I'll Johnny Depp a shot at least!

Luanne said...

Jonathan Frist was one scary dude - I don't think Johnny Depp will beat him on that, but JD will be much more eye candy to watch!!