Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Oops, I Did It Again ...

Technically, it's "we're doing it again."
In Philly in September of 2014.
Apparently we don't understand the full meaning of 
"We're not ever going to do this again."

But we do understand this ...

... and this ...

 
**************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  I finished Everley's Pascal Halloween jacket; I picked up Lindley from school; I enjoyed some Everley and Lindley time; I saw the movie "Last Vegas" with Steve and Molly and Adam

4 comments:

Kat said...

I knew you'd do a next one, I was just waiting to hear where :-).

Kat said...

I *do* want to join you, actually.... Just can't commit so far in advance with two little ones that call me "Mommy." Definitely count me in for craft projects and donations, though!!

Luanne said...

Thanks Kat - I know I can always count on you!!

Denise in PA said...

Yay!!!! I knew you'd do it! o:)