Monday, April 28, 2014

The Day After The Day After ...

Or maybe it's the day before the day before ...

In other words, I did a race on Saturday and I leave town on Wednesday (do we really need to discuss where I'm going?).  So it's time to clean the house and pack some clothes, all while gingerly walking around in a body with stiff muscles (ha!) and joints.

I also need to make some sparkle skirts because we're doing a 5K on Saturday nights.  We're donning out "Up!" outfits, because it's the Expedition Everest Challenge 5K.  This race is a 5K, an obstacle course (Disney style), and a scavenger hunt.  It all takes place in and around Animal Kingdom.  And did I mention that it starts at 10pm at night?

So you can see I have stuff to do.  The bigger question is, when will it get done??
***********************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  Everley time; getting a few tasks accomplished

No comments: