Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Time To Travel

After spending two months at home with no suitcase packing, I am going to have a travel month of May. While there are not a lot of trips, it adds up for a lot of days away.  And yes, most of them might have a little something to do with Disney (shocker, I know).

Anyhoo, first up is a trip to The World to celebrate KB's birthday.  We're going to do the Expedition Everest Challenge 5K which hopefully will be a cinch after last week's hilly half marathon.  I think our "outfits" are almost ready.  Now to hope that the weather holds out - one year we did this and the monsoons opened up.  It was so wet that Steve decided to wait it out under a kiosk.  Luckily we finished and got our medals before they ended up cancelling the rest of the race.

So off I go again.  Now to go to explain this to the cats ...
***********************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  I finished the skirts; made a Rivergate trip with MB; accomplished another thing or two, including packing my suitcase!!

No comments: