Sunday, February 1, 2015

And Another Month Has Begun ...

Why, hello February! I would have liked to have welcomed you with open arms. I would have liked to, had I stuck to my plan of getting my act together. Because that would mean that I am eating so well that I am practically sprouting healthy green veggies out of my ears. And it would mean that I could not imagine a day without wogging a few miles and/or working out an hour or so. And it would mean that I am not only not behind, but I am so far ahead in blogging that I am amazing myself. Alas, it is not so.

So instead, February, I'll say hello and hope that I treat you better than I did January. Here's hoping that by your end, I'll wish for more than your 28 days, because you will have been such an awesome month. One can always dream ...
********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: Lindley and Everley and Gdizzle time


No comments: