Thursday, February 26, 2015

More Fuel For The Fire

Just in case you didn't think I was looney-bin worthy enough after yesterday's day confusion, I thought I'd add today's story to the evidence. Because I have a feeling some people are keeping a dossier for future commitment hearings.  But I'm not naming names.

Anyhow, today after I took a shower, I was putting on my underdrawers. And lo and behold, as I was putting them on, I noticed a hole in the waistband. It was right where I grabbed them to tug them on. I seemed to remember that I had a pair of drawers that had a hole in them, and I had meant to toss them in the trash. However, once they are off and in the laundry bin, all bets are off for them being tossed in the trash and instead getting washed and put back in the clean drawers rotation.

Yes, this is a photo of the actual drawers ...
So, after I had put these holy drawers on, I had a decision to make. Should I take them off, toss them away, and put on some non-holy drawers? That seemed like a waste of a good clean albeit faulty pair of drawers, so I kept them on. And then grabbed a magic marker and wrote "Toss" right on the drawers. So I would know that when I took them off, they were to go into the trash and not the laundry bin.

Wonder what I'll be labeling tomorrow ...
*****************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: Everley bus duty; Steve airport duty; getting a Hyatt room for Anne pre-cruise

No comments: