Friday, February 27, 2015

It's Friday!!

Today I know which day it is and I have on new underdrawers. I know - it's a great day. I have to be honest though, as I was tossing my holy drawers into the trash, I examined the troublesome hole. And I briefly entertained the thought that I could probably stitch the hole up and everything would be fine. Except for the facts that (a) I buy my drawers in a 6 pack (8 if it's a special package) at the Wal-Mart, so maybe I can cut this pair loose, and (b) since my label of "toss" was written in Sharpie, I don't think it would wash out, and with my luck these drawers would be the ones I would be wearing when I would be in the inevitable car crash my mother warned me about as the reason I should always wear my good underdrawers. So into the trash my holy ones went.

Otherwise today was fairly uneventful. Except for the argument my computer and I had. For some reason (translate that as I hit the wrong buttons on the keyboard - which ones, I do not know), when I was on the Google website browser thingy, my mouse refused to work. It would move around but not really click on anything. My screen is a touch screen, so I was sort of proficient at touching stuff, until I would reach up to grab the screen and thus hit the button that put the computer into sleep mode. Yeah, do this about sixty-eleven times and you just about reach the point that the screen is about to go through the window. Since I didn't know what I did, thus preventing a remedy to the problem, I did my fail-safe method of computer repair - I turned off (shut down) the computer with the intention of turning it back on (restarting it/booting it up) at a later time. I did, and everything was back to normal. I guess we just needed some time apart.

Anyhoo, tonight is "spend the night at LaLa's" because Steve is out of town. Just me and the girls and Disney Junior!!
*********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: taking Everley to school and picking up Everley and Lindley from school; chocolate donuts with sprinkles for an after-school snack; relaxing soak in the tub; Lindley spending the night and watching the Brandy version of "Cinderella"

No comments: