Monday, February 23, 2015

Recovery Day

It was a great weekend, full of pretty good wogs and great times with new and old friends. I fell asleep last night during the Oscar show, before Lady Gaga and Julie Andrews made it on stage (but I got to see it online today). I woke up early this morning to take Everley to school, and came home to a every-growing list of things to do (if only I had written down the list instead of hoping to keep it in my brain). In other words, I'm tired.

I did make it to the grocery store to stock up on stuff we needed and put some beef in the crock pot for dinner. I'm sure there are plenty of other things I need to do, but instead I think I'll just take a nap. That should be enough to do for a Monday ...

*********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: catching up on the home stuff; taking Everley to school; beef tips dinner with MB, Steve, and Everley; texting with Pam and Laura

No comments: