Wednesday, February 25, 2015

And Today Would Be ...

So at some point this morning, I heard (or thought I heard) that it was Thursday. I don't know why or where or who said it - but for some reason I decided (or somebody decided for me) that it was Thursday. And frankly, I was a bit distressed because I didn't know what had happened to (or on) Wednesday.

I should have been cognizant of the fact that it was not indeed Thursday, because my favorite night on television is Wednesday night, and I had not seen my usual Wednesday night shows. But I had seen my Tuesday night show. However, none of this registered, as I was convinced that it was Thursday and not Wednesday.

Thankfully at some point in the afternoon, someone (like maybe Maribeth or Molly) set me straight that it was indeed Wednesday. Which meant I would indeed be able to see "The Middle" and "Modern Family." And I had not missed a day.

I wonder what day tomorrow is ...
*********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: Everley time; finishing the laundry; taking stuff to Goodwill

No comments: