Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 - The Year in Review

When I remember 2007, I will remember ...

*Cruising the Atlantic for days and days with Maribeth and Molly, touring a few spots in Europe, then jetting home in style

*Inducting Steve into the cruise world

*Inaugural Tower of Terror 13K, and races at Disney and New York and Nashville

*Starting and sticking with Curves

*Sam's book and Lynnette's starting grad school

*Walking miles and miles with Lynnette for the 3-day, then the actual 3-day and tents, porta-potties, walking and walking, and all the 3-day stories

*Starting "66 Days" and "Luanne @ Fifty" blogs, and keeping them

*Lunch with friends I haven't seen for a while

*Getting back in touch with friends I haven't heard from in a while

*A few days at Fall Creek Falls

*Finally getting ideas on paper

*Losing a gallbladder but gaining new doctors

*Sending Maribeth out on the AT and her coming home with a new "friend"

*Christmas at Disney and the Disney Dining Plan

*Disneyland trip that wasn't all that

*Magic Bullet Christmas

*Great family trips and experiences

*Finding 50 is indeed quite fabulous

These are just a few of this year's true gifts, for which I am so thankful.

2007 - what a great year!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Starbucks card is from me- I thought you had already received it!

Luanne said...

I thought it might be you - with the two sisters riding the sled in the snow! Thanks!!

Marilyn said...

yep, all those snow sliding memories that we have!