Sunday, December 23, 2007

Family Christmas In (and all over) The World

Yes, I finally got packed, although it's hard to pack for 75 degrees when you're in 40 degrees. But I managed, got up early this morning, and arrived for our visit with the Mouse. Although we haven't been to a park, there are families and decorations everywhere. Some of the room balconies even have lights on them.

As many times as we've been to Walt Disney World, this is the first time we've been here on Christmas Day. I hear it's one of the most crowded days of the year in the Magic Kingdom. I will be there, simply to experience it.

We are in Disney World and Sam and Lynnette are in Texas. My brother and his family live in Mississippi. My sister and her husband and one daughter are in Baltimore, her other daughter is in Thailand, and her son and daughter-in-law are in California. The best thing about Christmas is that even though we are far apart, we are always together in spirit. The Love that started the first Christmas so many years ago is the same love that keeps us all together now. Families and love - the first and best gifts of Christmas.

No comments: