Sunday, June 13, 2010

Home Yet Again

Just got back into town, after a delayed and extra-security-screened flight from Orlando. Unloaded the bags, unloaded Steve's car, then went to Molly's to load her boxed up household stuff to put in storage. The plan is for the carpenters to tear out her den and kitchen tomorrow. Or the next day, since one of the workers quit to start a new job. Tomorrow, before the carpenter dudes come at noonish, I will return to Molly's after unloading the carload of boxes at the storage place, to get more stuff for the storage place and other stuff to store at my house. I will also unpack my stuff and start the post-vacation laundry. This of course will be done AFTER 5:45 am boot camp. At least that's the plan for now.

Sounds like a Monday to me!
____________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: Safari at Animal Kingdom; lunch at Mimi's with Steve; safe, smooth-ish flight home; Molly's airport pickup; cold pizza slice; sleeping in my own bed

No comments: