Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Eye Poem

I cannot lie,
I have a stye.
It's in my eye,
I know not why.

It needs to go
I hate it so,
I told it NO -
It need not grow.

My lid is red
I'll apply the med.
Now all is said
I'm going to bed.
__________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: 5 miles in the 'hood, Olive Garden with Molly, Lynnette, and Lindley; Lindley's new carseat and Wonderbaby/Hair pictures; picking up Steve at the airport; watching Molly play video games; patching Molly's chair; adidas hat delivery

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

too bad Dr. Kermie is not around- I used to get those all the time and when I was about 12 y/o he lanced one I had- I never had another- I think the trauma of the procedure did it for me- I did get a new Barbie from Morgan & Lindsey afterwards :)