Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday's Ecology Lesson

Today Lindley and I ran a bunch of errands. We had a house key made at Home Depot, we picked up photos at Walgreens, we met Jason the carpenter at Molly's house and picked out a shingle color for her roof, and we rented a storage shed for Molly's doo-dads. It was a busy day, especially when you have to take naps, drink bottles, and eat pureed sweet potatoes.

So, because I am worn out (and still have to pack for a trip tomorrow after I meet with the window dude at Molly's house), I thought I would just leave you with some useful information about:


Just my way of saving the planet!! (and going to bed)!
____________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: running errands with Lindley; Jason the carpenter and beginning of remodel at Molly's; another moving excursion; back to butt camp

No comments: