Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy Senior Moment Day!!

Incident #1:  I went to Target and happened to find a parking spot close to the door.  As I walked away from my car, I clicked the key fob thingy to lock the car doors.  Then, as I was walking in the automatic opening doors at Target, I clicked the fob thingy again - somewhere in my senior brain it seemed to make sense that it was necessary to do so in order for the doors to open ...

Incident #2:  I was driving in my still-newish car when I heard a "ding."  Not knowing exactly what it was, I thought perhaps it was the satellite radio telling me my favorite music was on another station (it does this in Steve's car when 50 Cent or $1.25 or somebody is on another station).  I kept looking around the gauges on the car in an effort to find what the ding meant when I saw it - according to the gas mileage calculator, I had 3 miles to go before I ran out of gas!  THREE MILES!!  Thank goodness I was within walking distance (if needed) to a gas station.

Not that I would have remembered why I was at the gas station once I had walked there ...
 ******************************************************************
The Good Stuff from Today:  Lindley and Everley time; Sonic breakfast with Molly; burritos with Lynnette and Molly; snow-ish day

No comments: