Thursday, June 6, 2013

Somebody Needs To Kick It ...

My latest television obsession is "Tabatha Takes Over."  Basically, Tabatha goes to a business that is having problems and basically kicks butt.  She works over the staff and the physical surroundings, and hopefully changes the business for the better.  I like it because I like seeing something crappy turn into something good.

So naturally I wondered what would happen if she came to my house (and me) and took over.  What kind of things would she kick my butt about?  She pulls no punches and tells it like it is, so I can imagine what she would say to me.

She only stays a week with the businesses, and then leaves in hopes that the business will continue with the positive changes.  Could she change me in a week?  Would I be able to keep up with the changes?

Maybe it's time to channel my inner-Tabatha.  My inner-Luanne needs a good butt-kicking!!
**********************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  Everley time; morning rain; actually almost cleaning a room; registering for Princess weekend

2 comments:

Denise in PA said...

A week? No way, I'd need at least a year o:)

Luanne said...

Have you met Tabatha? She's SCARY!!!