Saturday, September 15, 2007

The New Sexy

It seems that NBC wants to know

Are you aging gracefully? If you're proud of your silver locks, let us know!

Apparently they want to hear from me if I think I am one hot sexy gray-haired mama. Unfortunately, my gray and real hair color is still buried underneath Low-light #45 and High-light #74 and #81. I guess I'll have to pass on this one.

My question is, what else can I age gracefully and be proud of? Anyone interested in my stretch marks? What about my flabby/saggy parts, my fine lines (otherwise known as wrinkles), my chin hairs, and my age spots (that I keep hoping will meet together and form a tan)?

I just think it's funny that gray hair is in, but not laugh lines. Let your hair go natural, but get an injection or some cream for the other stuff. Tighten and lift what you can, but let the gray grow.

So I guess I'll follow the current trend and let the gray grow out. Maybe by then, getting soft and crinkly will be in!!

1 comment:

Steve said...

You should go to England's. Harold will let your true color emerge