Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturdays

It's been a good Saturday.

Shaggy spent the night outside (or on the town) so I managed a few hours sleep before he wanted in around 6 am. I lazed around watching saved DVR stuff and Enchanted (at least the parts I really like) while enjoying my current drink of choice, a smoothie from my little smoothie maker machine.

Sam, Lynnette, and I had lunch downtown, saw the dragon boat races on the Cumberland, walked around the riverfront, and finished our excursion off with a visit to Starbucks.

Afterwards I went shopping a few places (I actually had a list), updated my race scrapbook, and vacuumed up some Shaggy hair on the sofas. I will spend the rest of the evening cleaning up a bit here and there, watching the finish of the men's Olympic marathon, and maybe taking a long soak in the tub before going to bed on clean sheets.

Aren't Saturdays great?

1 comment:

Maribeth said...

Did you use any coupons on your shopping adventure?