Monday, August 4, 2008

What I Did on a Hot Monday In Nashville

10. I ate two hamburgers for dinner. Yes they were good. No, they were not on Weight Watchers.

9. I walked two miles. In the hot heat. Didn't make up for eating the two hamburgers.

8. I went to Curves. Thank goodness it's in the air conditioning. Still didn't make up for the two hamburgers.

7. I looked at snow pictures from earlier this year. Would have loaded them onto the blog, but the computer refused to do it. Not sure it it's mad at me because of the heat or the hamburgers.

6. Watched the first part of the final two episodes of Friends. The next episode however, was NOT the final episode. Why? At least I know why I ate the second hamburger.

5. Wrote a story. Should have written 5000 words on why eating two hamburgers is so wrong.

4. Got picture from NYC Half Marathon. Should be proof positive why bicycle shorts and two hamburgers in one meal do not mix. Should, but hamburgers won out.

3. Set DVR thing to tape "Jon and Kate Plus Eight." Should set up personal video camera to tape "Luanne and Two Hamburger Plus Big Bloomers."

2. Watched too many episodes of various forms of "Law and Order." Wonder if Olivia, Elliot, Goren, or Mr. Big will arrest me for the two hamburger infraction?

1. Sweated. A lot. But still not two hamburgers worth!

No comments: