Thursday, November 20, 2008

Move Over Madonna and Gwyneth - Lu's Joining the Bandwagon!

As if I don't have enough to try and conquer, today I decided to add macrobiotics to the list. I met with a master macrobioticist (or is it macro-masochist?) this evening to get me started.

To put it bluntly, I have a lot of papers to study that are full of words like millet (or was it mullet?), guavae (or was it larvae?) and other words that could possibly be swear words, for all I remember. I also need to sit in a sauna and put a plant in my room. I need to get a juicer so I can drink a carrot. There's a bunch of other stuff to learn, but I decided to eat my Back Yard Burger first.

Why am I doing this? Because I want to be healthier, and this looks promising. I'll never know until I try it, so I am. I'll keep you posted on my results.

That's all for now - I have to go sing a happy song (number 7 on my list).

No comments: