Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lessons From Blogville

Be careful of which buttons you push - you may publish nothing at all. But that nothing will be published.

Okay, so that's the only lesson I have, but I thought it worth mentioning, in case you read the post that got posted with nothing. Which you may consider is the usual topic of my blog posts. Anyhow, in this case, I am attempting to remedy my mistake by typing words.

Which brings me to a question - is it still typing when you are doing said activity on a computer? Or is it keyboarding now? Just wondering.

Anyhow, I am marginally recovered from yesterday's moving extravaganza. Still recovering from Quintus' extravaganza on my neck and shoulders. The good news is that tomorrow I will start another session of boot camp. Wait - maybe that's not such good news. Maribeth and Molly and bailed on me, so I'll be going it alone. I'm hoping one of my "fitness-challenged" cohorts from last session will be rejoining. I think there were two of them.

Well, I guess this is enough for today's post. The question I shall leave with you is: Is something better than nothing?
____________________________________________________________________
Gifts that make today special: Family pancake brunch with special guest Phil; putting furniture from into living room from various other rooms; post-pancake napping on the couch; catching up on bills and such

No comments: