Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Seeing the Music

Sam shared this video he found on the internet. I think it's fascinating, mainly because somebody looked at this scene, and saw music. It helps me realize how much music and beauty that God puts into our world, if only we would stop and experience it. But even better, if we would experience it and share it.

This picture of birds on wires by photographer Paulo Pinto looks like music notation. So Jarbas Agnelli naturally wanted to find out what that music sounded like.

Reading a newspaper, I saw a picture of birds on the electric wires. I cut out the photo and decided to make a song, using the exact location of the birds as notes (no Photoshop edit). I knew it wasn’t the most original idea in the universe. I was just curious to hear what melody the birds were creating.


Birds on the Wires from Jarbas Agnelli on Vimeo.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Gifts that make today special: Catching up on bills, Sonic drink delivered by Molly and Mikaela

No comments: