Thursday, January 28, 2010

Here and Here

It's supposed to snow in Nashville tomorrow. Local schools have already cancelled classes in anticipation of treacherous conditions (for Nashville, that means mere sightings of snowflakes). People are gearing up for the Nashville blizzard/ice storm of 2010 - if it comes. I seriously doubt there is a gallon of milk or loaf of bread in any Kroger in town.

Of course, I'm not there. I'm in Miami for the Miami Half Marathon. The jury is still out as to whether I will participate with my "mind of their own" ankles. I guess that verdict will be made on Sunday morning. While I am sure there are many opinions on whether I should wog those 13.1 miles or not, the final decision will be up to me - and my ankles.

So, I could be in Nashville waiting for snow or in Miami waiting for a half marathon. Wonder which one my ankles would prefer?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: finishing Maribeth's special project; getting birds fed; safe, smooth flight; Bubba Gumps for dinner; Epic Hotel; loud people with loud voices; Molly taking us to airport

No comments: