Friday, January 14, 2011

And Friday Rolls Around Again

Here it is, Friday. I've managed to make it through another first week of butt camp. I started a new food/weight loss journal - which shows promise but no results. I've managed to tidy up the house a bit - by moving a bunch of stuff to the sun room (it's too cold to be out there now, so I'll clean that room up in June). I've managed to cook a few meals, attend a nutrition seminar, create a group on facebook, and unpack from the latest Disney trip. I've played in the snow and walked three miles in butt-freezing cold. In other words, it's been a fairly productive week.

Tomorrow I can sleep in - whatever that means. Maybe some pancakes for breakfast. After a week like this, it should be a stellar weekend!
____________________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: spending the day with Lindley; pizza night at the Doik; Friday butt camp with my buds

No comments: