Thursday, January 6, 2011

Home Again Again

After tossing and turning for a few hours, I finally got to sleep this morning in Orlando around 2 AM. Then I got up around 5:30 AM for my return drive to Nashville. I drove all day, stopping to feed the car with gas, feed myself with Starbucks and Chick-fil-A, and feed my sleepy brain cells with fresh air. I eventually arrived back at home this afternoon in time to unload the mountain of who-knows-what from the car, eat dinner, and return the car to the airport. I've gone through the laundry basket full of mail and sorted it. I finished the day by cleaning out Maggie The Cat's litter box, which had not been touched my human hands (and completely ignored by human brains) for two weeks.

Whatta day. But tonight I will sleep in my own bed, hopefully until later tomorrow morning. Welcome home!
_______________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: Safe drive home; last peppermint mocha fraps; Panera with Molly, Sam, Lynnette, and Lindley

No comments: