Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow Cometh in the Morning - Maybe

It's supposed to snow in Nashville tonight. States south of us have already started their snowfall tallies. The local weather people are working themselves into a tizzy, predicting how much snow, when it will start, how long it will last, and how traffic will fare. Right now everything is speculation, because in Nashville, you just never know what the weather is going to do.

In the morning, I will wake up to either snow or no snow. It may cover the ground completely, or just barely dust the high spots. It may snow all day, or be done by the time I wake up. It's really just a crap shot as to what is going to happen, because no matter how frenzied the weather people get in their predictions, only God really knows what snow will come our way.

I could stay up and wait for it or I can just let it happen. It's one of those things I have absolutely no control over, so I think I'll just wait for the morning. No matter what I will see, I will probably be surprised. But since I know the Snowmaker, I know it will be just right.
_____________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: Krispy Kreme for breakfast with Sam, Lynnette, Lindley, and Molly; an hour with Jena at Massage Envy; cleaning up a few rooms; Panera dinner via Molly and Adam

No comments: