Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools Day

Hate it.  Hate practical jokes and surprises.  Hate sneaky people and what basically amounts to a day of lies.  Hate the pranks, the tricks, and all of it.  Hate reading crap and believing it and then find out that it's all fake.  Hate it!!

I was going to give you a brief history about this day, but after doing some research, there was way to much information, so I quit reading.  I guess I hate it so much that I don't even want to spend any extra minutes reading about it!

So instead of playing pranks and telling lies, I ate Reeses peanut butter Easter eggs (on sale) and Cheetos.  Tomorrow I will wake up and find that it was a prank that I played on myself.

Oh well, at least it is a prank that I enjoyed today ...
******************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  Two miles walk with Everley in the neighborhood; Starbucks delivery via Mathieu; Everley's family birthday party; Lindley and Everley time; Steve and Sam cooking Bubba burgers on the grill; phone chat with KB; tables booked for Saturday


No comments: