Friday, April 26, 2013

Ate This ...

The big size.  Only because somebody was on his way home from work and asked if I wanted anything and I requested a Coke Zero and a Hershey Almond Chocolate Bar.  I'm guessing this size was on sale down at the Wal Mart.  And since my willpower is nonexistent at this point, I succumbed and ate it.  The whole freakin' thing.

Oh well, at least I'm not in Switzerland like my sister Marilyn, where there apparently is a "chocolate factory where you can have as much chocolate as you can eat!"  However, I do believe the giant sized Hershey bar was a good start.

In other news, apparently Twinkies will be back in stores in July.  So much for bathing suit season ...
*********************************************************************
The Good News From Today:  chat with Marilyn; DCL Rebecca helping with shipboard charge issues; Everley time

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Hershey is good but can't compare to the Swiss chocolate here. I think you we're right to eat the whole thing.