Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday = Home

I look forward to going away on vacays, because it usually means that I'm doing something fun with people I love.  We eat, we sleep, we do stuff, we eat some more, and we do more fun stuff - which might include more eating.  But then our time together ends, and we all head back to our respective homes.  And that's another kind of looking forward.

I look forward to getting back to my stuff, spending the day in my raggedy sweats, sleeping in my own bed, and catching up on all that stuff that I put to the side in order to go eat and do fun stuff with my buds.

So tonight I will get to sleep in my own bed and wear my usual scruffy togs.  Tomorrow I will try to sift through the mail and the bills and the laundry.  I will make lists and attempt to at least get even with my to-do lists.  But I'll keep the suitcase handy, because we have a 5K on the horizon, and it's not in town.

I'll just let you figure out where it is ...
**********************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  Tusker House with Mathieu, Maribeth, and Everley; safe flight home; Steve's safe travel to California; Marilyn's safe arrival in Geneva

1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

We always say...it's good to go away, but it's so good to get home again! o:)