Saturday, April 20, 2013

Castaway Cay

It was truly my kind of day - breezy, not too hot, and overcast.  We had a brief sprinkle, but we had snagged a beach umbrella, so we were covered.  We stayed long enough for Marilyn and Lucy to get in the water (I had also snagged a hammock, so why should I go in the water?) and eat lunch, then we headed back to the ship for some rain forest room contemplation.  I didn't go to the dining room tonight, which means I never made it to any of the dining rooms to meet our dining staff.  That's what happens when you eat Palo on the first night - none of the other menus even sound appealing!!

And now for some pictures ...

Marilyn and Lucy and one of their beach locations.

Marilyn - she is having fun, even though she looks like she is screaming to get off ...

"Sneaky" picture with Mickey in his island wear.

My foot, my hammock, and my view of the island.
*****************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  beautiful day at the beach; Lucy and Marilyn's lack of dinner stories; watching "Believe" with Marilyn and Lucy

1 comment:

Girl with a Goal said...

Lovely pics. I've got to get on a Disney cruise!