Saturday, May 4, 2013

Just Another Disney Day ...

We started the day with a family fun run and ended it with the Expedition Everest 5K.  It sprinkled/rained during some of the family fun run and it was humid and warm during the 5K, hence my love hair-frizzled-do.  But it was fun, and I saw my friend, Disney volunteer coordinator Aisling, during both races. 
 
The 5K didn't start until 10pm and involved a 5K run with obstacles followed by a scavenger hunt.  Opting out of the after-party, we were back in our room by midnight.  Needless to say, it was a jarring wake-up call as to my lack of physical fitness.  If I can move at all on Sunday, guess I'll try to get committed to a plan.  Again ...

***************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  races with Molly and Steve; eating around the F&G Festival with Molly; seeing Aisling; watching the Kentucky Derby

No comments: