Wednesday, May 8, 2013

People Be Cray-Cray

Today I decided to do nothing - and I mean no-thing.  I have come to the conclusion that sometimes when you "take a day off," it just means that you are going to really try to get stuff done that you don't get done in your regular day, but you need to get done anyway and so you're going to justify taking a day off so that you can get all that stuff done.  So much for your day off.

But today, since I am not at home and surrounded by millions of things to get done, I decided I would just laze on the couch and watch television.  Which is where the cray-cray people are.

I don't know how these people are recruited or who comes up with these shows.  Today I watched three men who sell million dollar real estate in NYC.  I didn't watch "Bad Girls Club" or "Hoarders" (mainly because the former just looked to stupid even for me and I have seen enough episodes of Hoarders to do me forever).  I've watched Honey-Boo-Boo and toddlers in tiaras.  I've watched housewives go after each other and dance moms cuss each other and celebrities try to dance and be apprentices.  The bad thing is that these are probably the tamer shows that are out there.

I guess the good thing is that maybe I feel sane by comparison.  Although, judging by some of these people, that isn't saying much ...

*************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  laziness and a little pool time; cobb salad for dinner at Olivia's

No comments: