Friday, May 17, 2013

The Sheets Have Spoken

Some people mark the change of seasons by the Farmer's Almanac.  Others mark it according to whatever the current year's calendar dictates.  Others mark it by the last frost, or the first bud, or just that feeling that winter's got to be over.  Some even mark it by switching the clothes in their closets (they obviously have more clothes than I).  I don't adhere to any of these ideas - I mark it by my sheets.

Today I took off my flannel sheets for the last time of this winter season.  No more flannel coziness - we've changed to the coolness of crisp cotton (or at least a cotton blend).  I also took off my electric warming mattress pad, so for sure no more warm flannel coziness on a cold night. 

Spring has truly sprung, and it's sprung in my sheets!!
*****************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  pedis with Molly; visiting Everley and her folks at their house

No comments: