Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Today

According to the almanac, today is the first day of summer. Duh. Here in Nashville, it's hot. And humid. Which are two things of which I am not very fond. Sure, last winter when I was very cold, I might of spoken about summer and warm days, but I was delusional. Now that it is very hot and humid, I yearn for those frozen days. As will I yearn for warmer days this winter (notice I said warmer, not hot and humid). Maybe today should be "Thank Goodness For AC" day.

In another note, today is also Father's Day. I know that sometimes I poke fun at dads and their dad duties, but today I say "Happy Father's Day." And for the three dads shown below, thank you for making my life so blessed!!


*****************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: Steve cooking burgers on the grill; Lindley and Everley time

No comments: